Don’t let the value of your home or building slowly deteriorate alongside crumbling brickwork or mortar. It’s easy to return your building to its FORMER GLORY with our complete range of brick repointing services.
“Sydney’s Master Tuckpointing Experts”
Brick repointing (or brick pointing) brick repair & restoration along with our complete range of remedial services will improve your building’s appearance & stability, restoring its former glory and natural beauty!
Our Services include:
- Brick Repointing & Stone Repointing: Brick pointing or repointing is replacing the deteriorated or missing mortar between the bed joints. Using our customised mortar mix to suit coastal conditions you’ll have strong solid mortar for about 100 years!
- Tuckpointing: Now this will bring back the GLORY! The application of fine raised white, black or red lines on the restored joints. You can definitely see a transformation with this finish!
- Restoring Brick & Sandstone: Can you see cracks, bowing brickwork, fretted or eroded brickwork? Damaged brickwork is easily repaired or replaced, providing structural support for years to come!
- Lintels & Arch Bar Replacement: Do you have rusted lintels, arch bars or aged concrete bars over your windows or doorways? These need replacing to prevent water penetration, corrosion & bulging bricks!
- Remedial Wall Tie Replacement: Old and deteriorated wall ties can leave cavity walls unsupported and compromised. We can install and replace ties to strengthen and stabilise your building, so you don’t need to rebuild!
But Wait…We do more…
- Damp Proof Course (DPC) & Flashing Replacement: Rising damp and moisture can be a big problem! It can severely decay bricks and mortar – not to mention can be hazardous for your health! Replacing your DPC or flashing will prevent further water damage and issues.
- Vent Replacement: (external brick vents): Vents improve the airflow within the building cavity and prevent moisture buildup. This helps to keep the internal walls and space nice and dry!
- Water Repellant: For optimum results, we apply this product as the final service in our remedial process. This specially formulated water repellant keeps water out, yet allows moisture to escape.
- Scaffolding: Our certified staff ensure we can work cost-effectively, independently AND we will let other trades utilise our scaffold too.
” You mean we can get the windows frames painted at the same time as replacing those rusted lintels and repointing that missing mortar! What a Great Idea! “
We service everyone Sydneywide: Residential, Strata, Commercial & Heritage.
We are committed to our high standard of quality workmanship & professional ethics, our ability to work with and considerate of owners & tenants and our vast experience as Masonry experts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if your building, your colleagues or even your neighbours home – needs some REMEDIAL BRICKWORK TLC!
We provide FREE QUOTES.
We are fully INSURED, COMPLIANT and LICENSED (of course!)
Call us today on (02) 8074 5349